Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Limited artist’s edition Jameson released for St. Patrick’s Day
Posted on Monday, March 07, 2011 at 05:01 PM
- Ellen DeGeneres mocks Abercrombie & Fitch’s sizing and customer policies – VIDEO
- Students use tilt-shift photography to create toy town video of Dublin city
- New Irish stamp features Irish teen’s short story about Dublin
- The world’s smallest cinema fits into an old phone box in Malin, Donegal - VIDEO
- ‘Star Trek into Darkness’ stars Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto attempt to speak Irish - VIDEO
The bottle was designed by Paul Daly and aims to make t Patrick’s Day more contemporary and relevant to global consumers.
Over the course of the next few weeks, launches of the newly designed bottle will take place in airports across Europe.
The new image fuses elements from Ireland’s past and present, using traditional Celtic imagery which takes inspiration from the Book of Kells.
The limited edition bottle aims to “encourage international consumers to engage with the brand. It is strong testament to the strength of our partnership with retailers the extent to which we will activate this product and footprint we will achieve and we take great delight in this,” sayd Pernod Ricard Travel Retail Europe Brand Manager Neil Sharp.
Be the first to make a comment.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Enda Kenny, not the Catholic Church, speaks...
- Top bishops clash over excommunication of...
- Irish ‘Mick’ fighter pilot was one of the...
- Irish leader delivers powerful commencement...
- $104 million Brian Boru biopic set to be...
- Nigerian migrants send $653 million a year...
- Guinness summit? Obama and Putin to enjoy...
- Right-wing shock jock Pete Santilli slammed...
- The top 100 Irish last names explained
- Chilling testimony before congressional hearing