Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Limited artist’s edition Jameson released for St. Patrick’s Day
Posted on Monday, March 07, 2011 at 05:01 PM
- New Irish stamp features Irish teen’s short story about Dublin
- The world’s smallest cinema fits into an old phone box in Malin, Donegal - VIDEO
- ‘Star Trek into Darkness’ stars Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto attempt to speak Irish - VIDEO
- Video of three-year-old Colombian boy 'celebrating' Mass becomes online hit
- Camera attached to spire records dazzling finale of One World Trade Center – VIDEO
The bottle was designed by Paul Daly and aims to make t Patrick’s Day more contemporary and relevant to global consumers.
Over the course of the next few weeks, launches of the newly designed bottle will take place in airports across Europe.
The new image fuses elements from Ireland’s past and present, using traditional Celtic imagery which takes inspiration from the Book of Kells.
The limited edition bottle aims to “encourage international consumers to engage with the brand. It is strong testament to the strength of our partnership with retailers the extent to which we will activate this product and footprint we will achieve and we take great delight in this,” sayd Pernod Ricard Travel Retail Europe Brand Manager Neil Sharp.
Be the first to make a comment.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Enda Kenny, not the Catholic Church, speaks...
- $104 million Brian Boru biopic set to be...
- Irish ‘Mick’ fighter pilot was one of the...
- Nigerian migrants send $653 million a year...
- One in seven people on social welfare in...
- Chilling testimony before congressional hearing
- The top 100 Irish last names explained
- Award winning Irish documentary ‘Men at Lunch’.
- Planned Parenthood support for Irish leader...
- Gay porn priest is appointed to new parish...