Liam Neeson joins UNICEF fight to end violence against children (VIDEO)
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
|Irish actor Liam Neeson|
The Irish Hollywood hero Liam Neeson has joined a host of stars, including Bono, Angelina Jolie and Matt Damon, in lending his support for UNICEF’s End Violence Against Children campaign.
Neeson’s moving public service announcement (PSA) (see video below) is part of the multi-year awareness effort which aims to wipe out bullying and abuse of children.
In his PSA Neeson says “Just because you can't see violence against children doesn't mean it isn't there.
“Make the invisible visible. Help us make violence against children disappear."
For his part in the campaign Neeson hopes to aid the Center for Disease Control's estimated 3.3 million cases of abused or neglected children in 2010.
Here’s his clip:
Be the first to make a comment.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Smithwick inquiry finds Irish police may...
- Obama relative gets personal special deal...
- Why Ireland needs to give its emigrants a...
- Amazing story of how Choctaw Indians raised...
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis'...
- 'Danny Boy' turns 100 and the experts explain...
- Sarah Jessica Parker opens her heart to grievin
- Most Americans are in favor of immigration...
- Pope Francis calls capitalism “new tyranny”...