Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Jimmy Kimmel shames Coachella hipsters who claim to know nonexistent bands - VIDEO
Posted on Thursday, April 25, 2013 at 06:05 AM
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
Most recently, Kimmel sent a young reporter to Coachella, an annual music festival hosted in the California desert, that draws the most trendy of hipsters from all around the country.
In the prank, Kimmel had the reporter ask enthusiastic Coachella attendees about some bands that were set to play the festival. The catch was, the bands are so obscure that they do not even exist.
Check out these concert goers raving about the fictitious bands in the video below! See more: Irish Entertainment Video , Irish Entertainment , Irish Entertainment Blog , Irish American
Be the first to make a comment.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- Ireland crowned “Top Tourist Destination”...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- How the Irish celebrate Christmas has changed...