Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Irishman loses top spot in world record for sheep shearing
Posted on Monday, January 10, 2011 at 07:56 AM
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
World champion sheep shearer Cam Ferguson has claimed Irishman, Ivan Scott's top spot have created a new world record for strong wool lamb shearing.
Ferguson, a Hawke's Bay shearer, is now the reigning Golden Shears champion having sheared 742 lambs in eight hours. This knocks Irishman Ivan Scott of the top spot. Scott's record was just 736 in eight hours.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an...