Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Irish woman sells “virgin blonde human hair” online - VIDEO
Posted on Thursday, January 12, 2012 at 08:39 AM
- Australian court hears supermarket's 'freshly made bread' imported from Ireland
- Kickstarter project launched for Irish dance video game featuring Fusion Fighters - VIDEO
- Dubliners jump off restaurant rooftop into the River Liffey - VIDEO
- Stamps celebrating 50th anniversary of John F Kennedy's visit to Ireland revealed - PHOTOS
- 3 kittens, 3 ducklings and a mother cat called Della - more video of the adorable animals from Offaly
|Photo of the hair in question|
The poster writes “Willing to sell all 71cm of my virgin blonde hair. It has a circumference of 3.5 inches when tied in ponytail. I will shave my head so there will be short pieces at the front too. From crown to tip it's 71cm long. It has highlights in the sun and is very shiny.”
She goes on to describe she washes it “2/3 times a week”. She adds that she never straightens, perms, dyes or uses any chemicals or sprays on her hair.
“I do not smoke, drink or do any drugs.
Keep a very healthy lifestyle.
Mostly raw vegan diet.”
Although a little weird it doesn’t get really creepy until she says “I am willing to video the cut at buyers request and will cut and ship all 28 inches as soon as the payment has cleared.”
At the end she adds “Buyer is responsible for shipping and salon costs if required by buyer.”
The Daily Edge on Journal.ie picked up on this story on Wednesday and the sellers sent them through this video:
Most Popular Blog Posts
- President Obama’s visit to North comes at...
- Is Rory McIlroy a spoiled brat and just an...
- Shock as Irish priest praises Prime Minister’s.
- Sinn Fein deputy leader speaks out against...
- Secret Service agents take to the Fermanagh...
- The Irish are known for being friendly to...
- Irish politician receives death threat after...
- Young Irish immigrant dies tragically in...
- Pro-life Fine Gael Senator confirms she will...
- ‘Fly Them Home’ seeks to help immigrants...