Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Irish woman sells “virgin blonde human hair” online - VIDEO
Posted on Thursday, January 12, 2012 at 08:39 AM
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
|Photo of the hair in question|
The poster writes “Willing to sell all 71cm of my virgin blonde hair. It has a circumference of 3.5 inches when tied in ponytail. I will shave my head so there will be short pieces at the front too. From crown to tip it's 71cm long. It has highlights in the sun and is very shiny.”
She goes on to describe she washes it “2/3 times a week”. She adds that she never straightens, perms, dyes or uses any chemicals or sprays on her hair.
“I do not smoke, drink or do any drugs.
Keep a very healthy lifestyle.
Mostly raw vegan diet.”
Although a little weird it doesn’t get really creepy until she says “I am willing to video the cut at buyers request and will cut and ship all 28 inches as soon as the payment has cleared.”
At the end she adds “Buyer is responsible for shipping and salon costs if required by buyer.”
The Daily Edge on Journal.ie picked up on this story on Wednesday and the sellers sent them through this video:
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Notre Dame sues federal government again...
- Caroline Kennedy “selfie” in Japan reveals...
- Unionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for...
- Smithwick inquiry finds Irish police may...
- Ireland wins top spot on Forbes’ Best Countries
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Why Ireland needs to give its emigrants a...
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis'...
- Pope Francis calls capitalism “new tyranny”...
- Cork mother grieves for husband, son and...