Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Irish woman sells “virgin blonde human hair” online - VIDEO
Posted on Thursday, January 12, 2012 at 08:39 AM
- Surfing descendents of the King of the Blasket Islands to unite in new documentary - VIDEO
- Farmers stage 24-hour prayer vigil for fine weather on Kerry-Cork border - VIDEO
- Ellen DeGeneres mocks Abercrombie & Fitch’s sizing and customer policies – VIDEO
- Students use tilt-shift photography to create toy town video of Dublin city
- New Irish stamp features Irish teen’s short story about Dublin
|Photo of the hair in question|
The poster writes “Willing to sell all 71cm of my virgin blonde hair. It has a circumference of 3.5 inches when tied in ponytail. I will shave my head so there will be short pieces at the front too. From crown to tip it's 71cm long. It has highlights in the sun and is very shiny.”
She goes on to describe she washes it “2/3 times a week”. She adds that she never straightens, perms, dyes or uses any chemicals or sprays on her hair.
“I do not smoke, drink or do any drugs.
Keep a very healthy lifestyle.
Mostly raw vegan diet.”
Although a little weird it doesn’t get really creepy until she says “I am willing to video the cut at buyers request and will cut and ship all 28 inches as soon as the payment has cleared.”
At the end she adds “Buyer is responsible for shipping and salon costs if required by buyer.”
The Daily Edge on Journal.ie picked up on this story on Wednesday and the sellers sent them through this video:
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Young Irish woman turned in to U.S. authorities
- Irishman John Downey arrested for 1982 IRA...
- Michael Flatley, star of Lord of the Dance...
- Nigerian migrants send $653 million a year...
- One in seven people on social welfare in...
- Top bishops clash over excommunication of...
- The top ten things I dislike about Irish...
- U2’s Bono spills on American politicians...
- Do the Irish speak a foreign language?
- Calls for Irish Justice Minister to resign...