Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Irish Times cartoon sums up Brian Cowen's position in Irish Government
Posted on Wednesday, January 19, 2011 at 07:32 AM
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
Today's carton in the Irish Times, by the ever witty and brilliant Martyn Turner, sums up Prime Minister Brian Cowen's position in parliament.
On Tuesday night Brian Cowen was victorious in a vote of confidence taken in the Fianna Fail party meeting. Currently the parties popularity lies at 14 percent while Cowen's is at a record low of eight percent.
A general election will likely take place in March.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Nelson Mandela once considered a terrorist...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.