Irish surfer Eoin McCarthy Deering goes surfing on ice in Iceland - VIDEO
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
|Eoin McCarthy Deering|
One of GoPro’s newest videos features Eoin McCarthy Deering enjoying a unique surf in Iceland.
GoProCamera sent the Irish surfer Deering to Iceland where he documented his journey enjoying the freezing waves and jumping through icebergs. The video was GoPro’s video of the day on April 15th and already has over 110,000 views on Youtube.
Watch as Deering doesn’t bat an eye at the unimaginable temperature and is seen taking a quick relaxation break on an iceberg.
Be the first to make a comment.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Nelson Mandela once considered a terrorist...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Bono, Gerry Adams, President Higgins all...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...