Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Irish people will spend $726.56 each this Christmas
Posted on Friday, December 10, 2010 at 01:12 AM
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
Each Irish person will spent an average of $413.12 on gifts (buying an average of 14 gifts). They will spend the rest of decorations, celebrating and food and drink over the festival season.
The survey carried out by TNS on behalf of eBay also found that parents will be spending an average of $391.39 on kids presents. Figures indicate that kids are due receive $74.90 less in presents this year against last Christmas.
Be the first to make a comment.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas