Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Irish dance troupe Prodijig win Sky’s “Got to Dance” – VIDEO
Posted on Tuesday, March 06, 2012 at 05:23 AM
- New Irish stamp features Irish teen’s short story about Dublin
- The world’s smallest cinema fits into an old phone box in Malin, Donegal - VIDEO
- ‘Star Trek into Darkness’ stars Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto attempt to speak Irish - VIDEO
- Video of three-year-old Colombian boy 'celebrating' Mass becomes online hit
- Camera attached to spire records dazzling finale of One World Trade Center – VIDEO
Front man Alan Kenefick and his six colleagues won the grand prize of $396,000 (£250,000) after they received a standing ovation from all three judges on the show.
Their style of dance has clearly been influenced by “Riverdance” and according to Journal.ie, Kenefick’s first dancing memory is of trying to learn the dance moves while watching the Irish dance phenomenon on the TV. All seven members of the group were lucky enough to gain experience with Riverdance over the years, and they have clearly used what they learned there to create their own signature moves.
Here’s their finale performance:
Be the first to make a comment.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Horse disemboweled and sliced open in horrific.
- Planned Parenthood support for Irish leader...
- Senator Schumer says Irish deserve a separate...
- Irish politician refuses to back down on...
- Irish footballer under investigation after...
- Bill O'Reilly claims the Obama administration...
- British emigrant group calls on government...
- Chilling testimony before congressional hearing
- Delphi Lodge takes responsibility for turning...
- Gay porn priest is appointed to new parish...