Irish dance sensation, Up & Over It, feature in McDonald’s ad - SEE VIDEO
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
The brilliant former "Riverdance" Irish dancers have featured in their own McDonald's TV advertisement.
Last year Up & Over It too the world by story with their "We No Speak Americano ft. Cleary & Harding" video on YouTube (see 2nd video below). The brilliant video now has over 6 million views. The dances have now appeared on CNN, "Good Morning America" and have celebrity fans such as Perez Hilton, Ellen DeGeneres and even Justin Beiber.
The duo are certainly stretching the concept of Irish Dance to its limit and have also been described as Irish Dancers for the post-pop generation.Whatever they are we like them.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...