Irish culture, Irish dance and 'Riverdance' embraced in Israeli - VIDEO
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
|Airforce gents doing their best 'Riverdance' impression in Tel-Av|
This has to be on of the weirdest clips to stumble on but also the most refreshing. From the Tel-Aviv TV series "Naor's friends" the clip shows "Israeli Air Force pilots performing Riverdance, drinking beer in an Irish pub and enjoying Irish music".
The clip is being used to promoted Israeli Film Days at the Filmbase in Dublin (November 24th - 27th).
Who knew Irish culture in Israel is considered pretty trendy.''
Here's the clip:
Most Popular Blog Posts
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm