Irish culture, Irish dance and 'Riverdance' embraced in Israeli - VIDEO
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
|Airforce gents doing their best 'Riverdance' impression in Tel-Av|
This has to be on of the weirdest clips to stumble on but also the most refreshing. From the Tel-Aviv TV series "Naor's friends" the clip shows "Israeli Air Force pilots performing Riverdance, drinking beer in an Irish pub and enjoying Irish music".
The clip is being used to promoted Israeli Film Days at the Filmbase in Dublin (November 24th - 27th).
Who knew Irish culture in Israel is considered pretty trendy.''
Here's the clip:
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Notre Dame sues federal government again...
- Smithwick inquiry finds Irish police may...
- Why Ireland needs to give its emigrants a...
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis'...
- Unionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for...
- Caroline Kennedy “selfie” in Japan reveals...
- Sarah Jessica Parker opens her heart to grievin
- Ireland wins top spot on Forbes’ Best Countries
- Pope Francis calls capitalism “new tyranny”...