Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Irish consumer confidence hits rock bottom
Posted on Thursday, January 13, 2011 at 01:35 AM
- The world’s smallest cinema fits into an old phone box in Malin, Donegal - VIDEO
- ‘Star Trek into Darkness’ stars Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto attempt to speak Irish - VIDEO
- Video of three-year-old Colombian boy 'celebrating' Mass becomes online hit
- Camera attached to spire records dazzling finale of One World Trade Center – VIDEO
- Galway teacher thrilled to receive thank you letter from President Obama for sketch drawing
According to a poll carried out in December shoppers have become more gloomy since November. They are now less likely to buy goods and services.
Seven of every ten people interviewed believe their household finances will become worse over the next year. Only three percent expect an improvement.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Horse disemboweled and sliced open in horrific.
- Chilling testimony before congressional hearing
- Bill O'Reilly claims the Obama administration...
- Senator Schumer says Irish deserve a separate...
- Irish footballer under investigation after...
- Enda Kenny rejects Dublin Archbishop's claims...
- Census shows more Catholics than Protestants...
- Irish politician refuses to back down on...
- 'You attack one Muslim, you attack all Muslims'
- Gerry Adams accuses British government of...