Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Irish charity sees 50 percent rise in calls for help
Posted on Tuesday, November 23, 2010 at 05:46 AM
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
The charity have launched it's annual Christmas appeal for 2010 and is urging people to “Give Hope” to those in need.
The society added that many of their previous donaters are now seeking help themselves.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...