Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Irish businessmen go nude for charity calendar
Posted on Monday, October 11, 2010 at 05:40 PM
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
A bank manager, accountant, veterinary surgeon, two auctioneers and some others will see their calendar published in Boyle, County Roscommon, later this month.
According to the Irish Independent Bank Manager, Jim Feighan, aka Mr December poses in a Santa hat with a carefully placed Christmas present. Michael McMorrown, a farmer (pictured above) was shot on his tractor while Micheal Hunt, a veterinary surgeon, is pictured examining a turkey.
All the gentlemen photographed are members of Boyle Celtic Legends team. All 19 members of the football club got, almost, naked to raise money for Brothers of Charity Services.
Be the first to make a comment.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Nelson Mandela once considered a terrorist...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Unionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Top ten negative terms used to describe Irish...
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
- Photo shows Irish revolutionaries three years...