Irish boy reminds us it’s okay to be single on Valentine’s Day - VIDEO
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
Single for Valentine’s Day this year? Not to worry! Charlie, an adorable seven year old Irish boy, reminds us that there is no rush to settle down anytime soon … as in maybe not until your “late 30s.”
The video comes as a promotional spot for the return of ‘Singlehood’ to the Vicar Street theater in Dublin after a successful reception at the Dublin Fringe Festival.
‘Singlehood’ is a “theatre documentary exploring the art of being single.” It will be on March 1 and 2, and tickets are available here.
Check out Charlie here!
Be the first to make a comment.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Notre Dame sues federal government again...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Unionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for...
- Caroline Kennedy “selfie” in Japan reveals...
- Smithwick inquiry finds Irish police may...
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis'...
- Ireland wins top spot on Forbes’ Best Countries
- Why Ireland needs to give its emigrants a...
- Pope Francis calls capitalism “new tyranny”...
- Sarah Jessica Parker opens her heart to grievin