Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Irish American car mechanics in Oklahoma keep cool this summer by wearing kilts – VIDEO
Posted on Thursday, August 16, 2012 at 06:12 AM
- Irish Eurovision star Ryan Dolan’s song enters charts in 17 countries, including Australia - VIDEO
- Surfing descendents of the King of the Blasket Islands to unite in new documentary - VIDEO
- Farmers stage 24-hour prayer vigil for fine weather on Kerry-Cork border - VIDEO
- Ellen DeGeneres mocks Abercrombie & Fitch’s sizing and customer policies – VIDEO
- Students use tilt-shift photography to create toy town video of Dublin city
|Rockin the man kilt|
The men wear them from May to October saying they’re “natural air conditioning”.
David O’Brien said he ditched pants during the summer 40 years ago, opting instead for a cooler kilt. Despite strange looks he might get he calls the kilt “the manliest man wear you can wear”.
Of course when the mechanics go under vehicles a certain amount of “kilt etiquette” is required.
Here’s the KVUE ABC report:
Be the first to make a comment.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Boston immigration center apologizes to young...
- Irishman John Downey arrested for 1982 IRA...
- Justice Minister hangs on as Shattergate...
- Young Irish woman turned in to U.S. authorities
- Amnesty International says Ireland’s abortion...
- Tea party favorite Steve King blames Ronald...
- One in seven people on social welfare in...
- New book ‘John F. Kennedy - Among the Germans’.
- Sleazy secrets and the American Dream of...
- ‘Quiet Man’ star Maureen O’Hara says John...