Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Ireland’s first dog surfing championships to take place in Clare - VIDEO
Posted on Thursday, August 25, 2011 at 12:18 PM
- New Irish stamp features Irish teen’s short story about Dublin
- The world’s smallest cinema fits into an old phone box in Malin, Donegal - VIDEO
- ‘Star Trek into Darkness’ stars Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto attempt to speak Irish - VIDEO
- Video of three-year-old Colombian boy 'celebrating' Mass becomes online hit
- Camera attached to spire records dazzling finale of One World Trade Center – VIDEO
Next month Lahinch, County Clare, a major Irish surf resort, will welcome Ireland’s first national dog surfing championships.
A popular sport among dog owners in the United State dog surfing has arrived in Ireland. Raquel Noboa, organizer of the event, told the Evening Herald dog, Bruce, loves the sport.
Perez Hilton showcases Dublin Rose of Tralee’s dance talent - VIDEO
Amazing footage of a dog playing with a dolphin off the coast of Ireland – VIDEO
Damian McGinty wins the Glee Project - Shock as he thought he'd lost, only to be told he'd won - VIDEOS
She said "My dog surfs -- he's learning a bit at the moment but he's a bit of a giraffe. His legs go everywhere...It's good for sporty dogs -- it gets them off the couch -- and it's good for people too.
The day is free, but there will be voluntary donations to raise funds for the Guide Dogs for the Blind.”
The event will take place on September 18. For more information visit www.pypetreview.com.
And in case you don’t believe us here a clip of the sport in action:
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Planned Parenthood support for Irish leader...
- Gay porn priest is appointed to new parish...
- Horse disemboweled and sliced open in horrific.
- Chilling testimony before congressional hearing
- Delphi Lodge takes responsibility for turning...
- Ten best Irish lies — fabulous fibs that...
- British emigrant group calls on government...
- Senator Schumer says Irish deserve a separate...
- Irish politician refuses to back down on...
- Aussie outlaw Ned Kelly is the center of...