Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Ireland's dimmest robbers leave trail of candy for police
Posted on Friday, November 05, 2010 at 02:41 AM
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
After the men ran from the scene of the crime they dropped sweets while running through the village. Police spotted the trail which led them to the robbers who were dividing up the cash from the raid.
The candy loving trio were arrested by police after responding to a robbery at a gas station in the Dublin superb of Palmerstown.
All three men are in their early twenties and are in police custody following their arrest.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- Ireland crowned “Top Tourist Destination”...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Dublin cops foil hit on drug kingpin John...