Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
'Imagine You're in Ireland' site a massive success
Posted on Wednesday, June 15, 2011 at 11:37 AM
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
"Imagine You're in Ireland" has receieved over 80,000 hits on Stumble Upon and nearly 3,000 likes on Facebook.
The idea of the site, set up by GaeltachtTravel.com, is simple. It lets you image you're in Ireland. It's a approach is two pronged - first there's a beautiful shot of a field in Ireland and then there's the audio which is either a babbling brook or a wet and blustery down-pour.
This genius site also provides readers with links to go on and learn some keys phrases in Irish before their visit.
To experience it yourself visit
Be the first to make a comment.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Obama relative gets personal special deal...
- Amazing story of how Choctaw Indians raised...
- Why Ireland needs to give its emigrants a...
- Smithwick inquiry finds Irish police may...
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis'...
- Sarah Jessica Parker opens her heart to grievin
- Most Americans are in favor of immigration...
- Pope Francis calls capitalism “new tyranny”...
- Amazing story of the Quakers and the Irish...