Hell hath no fury like a golfer's wife scorned - PHOTO
- Australian court hears supermarket's 'freshly made bread' imported from Ireland
- Kickstarter project launched for Irish dance video game featuring Fusion Fighters - VIDEO
- Dubliners jump off restaurant rooftop into the River Liffey - VIDEO
- Stamps celebrating 50th anniversary of John F Kennedy's visit to Ireland revealed - PHOTOS
- 3 kittens, 3 ducklings and a mother cat called Della - more video of the adorable animals from Offaly
|Add posted on the back of truck in North County Dublin - don't mess with this woman!|
Here's a billboard spotted by a Twitter user this Monday in Finglas, north county Dublin. An angered wife had obviously reached her last straw and paid for this billboard sized message to be mounted on the back of a lorry in full view of the M3 motorway.
@100CoursesClub posted the photo with the message "Hell hath no fury like a golfer's wife scorned. Spotted just off the M3 between Finglas & St Margarets. #divorce http://t.co/7hMaClh6".
More offbeat stories from IrishCentral
Starlings take flight over River Shannon in Ireland - VIDEO
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Michelle Obama and daughters trace their...
- Body of Irish immigrant tossed in medical...
- President Obama’s visit to North comes at...
- Former church spokesman criticised for using...
- Daily Mail unloads on 'drunken young' Paddys...
- Sinn Fein deputy leader speaks out against...
- Irish kids receive almost $700 in Holy Communio
- North’s Minister for Finance accuses Republic...
- Shock as Irish priest praises Prime Minister’s.
- President Obama urges all of Northern Ireland...