Hell hath no fury like a golfer's wife scorned - PHOTO
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
|Add posted on the back of truck in North County Dublin - don't mess with this woman!|
Here's a billboard spotted by a Twitter user this Monday in Finglas, north county Dublin. An angered wife had obviously reached her last straw and paid for this billboard sized message to be mounted on the back of a lorry in full view of the M3 motorway.
@100CoursesClub posted the photo with the message "Hell hath no fury like a golfer's wife scorned. Spotted just off the M3 between Finglas & St Margarets. #divorce http://t.co/7hMaClh6".
More offbeat stories from IrishCentral
Starlings take flight over River Shannon in Ireland - VIDEO
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Obama relative gets personal special deal...
- Amazing story of how Choctaw Indians raised...
- Smithwick inquiry finds Irish police may...
- Why Ireland needs to give its emigrants a...
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis'...
- Sarah Jessica Parker opens her heart to grievin
- Pope Francis calls capitalism “new tyranny”...
- Most Americans are in favor of immigration...
- Amazing story of the Quakers and the Irish...