Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Guinness unveil new Christmas ad- SEE VIDEO
Posted on Monday, December 06, 2010 at 09:58 AM
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
The ad opens with Yuill taping his friends pints of Guinness, filled with varying levels, soon everyone in the pub starts to take notice before joining in.
The conclusion of the viral ad invites the 300,000 fans who are subscribed to Guinness online to recreate their own version of Jingle Bells.
“We wanted to create an engaging piece of online video content that really conveys Guinness as a pint full of life and working with the multi talented James Yuill has enabled us to do that,” said Marketing Manager, Guinness, Paul Cornell.
“We hope the video and Christmas mailer will inspire people to get together with their mates and bring Christmas to life by creating their own versions.”
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an...