Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Guinness release new British ad for St. Patrick’s Day – VIDEO
Posted on Tuesday, March 13, 2012 at 06:42 AM
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
|Still from the new Guinness ad|
The ad shows British farmer Gareth Longress and his specialized sheepdog heard a group of seven revelers around a field, ensuring they all get safely to a make-shift pub in a field serving pints of the black stuff.
At first distracted by a TV, a disco dance floor and an Indian, the black and white dog does not stop until all seven men are inside the bar drinking Guinness.
Visit our St. Patrick’s Day section
Guinness and Baileys Irish cupcakes
Watch the ad below:
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Notre Dame sues federal government again...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Smithwick inquiry finds Irish police may...
- Unionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for...
- Why Ireland needs to give its emigrants a...
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis'...
- Caroline Kennedy “selfie” in Japan reveals...
- Ireland wins top spot on Forbes’ Best Countries
- Sarah Jessica Parker opens her heart to grievin
- Pope Francis calls capitalism “new tyranny”...