Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Guinness release new British ad for St. Patrick’s Day – VIDEO
Posted on Tuesday, March 13, 2012 at 06:42 AM
- New Irish stamp features Irish teen’s short story about Dublin
- The world’s smallest cinema fits into an old phone box in Malin, Donegal - VIDEO
- ‘Star Trek into Darkness’ stars Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto attempt to speak Irish - VIDEO
- Video of three-year-old Colombian boy 'celebrating' Mass becomes online hit
- Camera attached to spire records dazzling finale of One World Trade Center – VIDEO
|Still from the new Guinness ad|
The ad shows British farmer Gareth Longress and his specialized sheepdog heard a group of seven revelers around a field, ensuring they all get safely to a make-shift pub in a field serving pints of the black stuff.
At first distracted by a TV, a disco dance floor and an Indian, the black and white dog does not stop until all seven men are inside the bar drinking Guinness.
Visit our St. Patrick’s Day section
Guinness and Baileys Irish cupcakes
Watch the ad below:
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Planned Parenthood support for Irish leader...
- Gay porn priest is appointed to new parish...
- Horse disemboweled and sliced open in horrific.
- Chilling testimony before congressional hearing
- Delphi Lodge takes responsibility for turning...
- Ten best Irish lies — fabulous fibs that...
- British emigrant group calls on government...
- Senator Schumer says Irish deserve a separate...
- Irish politician refuses to back down on...
- Aussie outlaw Ned Kelly is the center of...