Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Guinness release new British ad for St. Patrick’s Day – VIDEO
Posted on Tuesday, March 13, 2012 at 06:42 AM
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
|Still from the new Guinness ad|
The ad shows British farmer Gareth Longress and his specialized sheepdog heard a group of seven revelers around a field, ensuring they all get safely to a make-shift pub in a field serving pints of the black stuff.
At first distracted by a TV, a disco dance floor and an Indian, the black and white dog does not stop until all seven men are inside the bar drinking Guinness.
Visit our St. Patrick’s Day section
Guinness and Baileys Irish cupcakes
Watch the ad below:
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...