Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Guinness lovers take part in Arthur’s Day celebrations around the globe - VIDEO
Posted on Friday, September 28, 2012 at 08:38 AM
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
|Customers at PJ O'Brien's bar in Sydney marking Arthur's Day|
The worldwide annual celebration was first organized in 2009 to celebrate the 250th anniversary of the Guinness brewery.
Read More: Celebrating the man behind the pint of Guinness - big names celebrate Arthur’s Day
As part of the Official Arthur Guinness day of celebration some 570 bands performances at eight Arthur’s Day TV special music events in Cork, Dublin and Belfast.
For every ‘check-in’ by people to the Arthur’s Day Facebook page yesterday, a €5 donation was made to the Arthur Guinness Fund by GUINNESS.
London raises a toast for Arthur's Day:
Be the first to make a comment.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- Ireland crowned “Top Tourist Destination”...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Dublin cops foil hit on drug kingpin John...