Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Guinness ad celebrates the Irish rugby and its fans in time for the RBS Six Nations
Posted on Wednesday, February 09, 2011 at 10:13 AM
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
Read more: Ireland luckily defeat Italy by 13-11 in rugby international
Guinness has launched their "This is Rugby Country" advert as rugby fever grips the Irish nation, with the beginning of the 2011 RBS Six Nations.
The ad features real Irish rugby fans filmed last fall in various locations around County Dublin and Wicklow. The fans included scientists, fishermen, firemen, office cleaners and local Dublin rugby players in the player’s tunnel at Aviva Stadium.
The ad's aim is to unite supporters in their pride for the nation's rugby team. We think it certainly succeeds.
What do you think?
Be the first to make a comment.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm