Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Guinness ad celebrates the Irish rugby and its fans in time for the RBS Six Nations
Posted on Wednesday, February 09, 2011 at 10:13 AM
- New Irish stamp features Irish teen’s short story about Dublin
- The world’s smallest cinema fits into an old phone box in Malin, Donegal - VIDEO
- ‘Star Trek into Darkness’ stars Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto attempt to speak Irish - VIDEO
- Video of three-year-old Colombian boy 'celebrating' Mass becomes online hit
- Camera attached to spire records dazzling finale of One World Trade Center – VIDEO
Read more: Ireland luckily defeat Italy by 13-11 in rugby international
Guinness has launched their "This is Rugby Country" advert as rugby fever grips the Irish nation, with the beginning of the 2011 RBS Six Nations.
The ad features real Irish rugby fans filmed last fall in various locations around County Dublin and Wicklow. The fans included scientists, fishermen, firemen, office cleaners and local Dublin rugby players in the player’s tunnel at Aviva Stadium.
The ad's aim is to unite supporters in their pride for the nation's rugby team. We think it certainly succeeds.
What do you think?
Be the first to make a comment.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Planned Parenthood support for Irish leader...
- Gay porn priest is appointed to new parish...
- Horse disemboweled and sliced open in horrific.
- Delphi Lodge takes responsibility for turning...
- Chilling testimony before congressional hearing
- Senator Schumer says Irish deserve a separate...
- British emigrant group calls on government...
- Irish politician refuses to back down on...
- Ten best Irish lies — fabulous fibs that...
- Bill O'Reilly claims the Obama administration...