Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Government have no budget for snow grit as Ireland looks at a rough winter – SEE VIDEO
Posted on Tuesday, November 30, 2010 at 08:11 AM
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
At a meeting on Monday evening the City Manager present the councils 2011 budget which as no funding to deal with snow. Similarly last year was given no extra funding for last January’s snow and they do not expect to receive any for January 2011.
Last year a lack of grit on the roads and paths around the country was blamed on many traffic and broken bones around the country. In fact, the clip below was shown so often on television around Ireland, last year, that this poor man who slipped became quite a celebrity.
Be the first to make a comment.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...