GOP fest slammed over vulgar anti-Hillary Clinton button for sale
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
|The offending buttons comparing Hillary Clinton to a hen|
Irish in US Politics
, Irish GOP
A vulgar button on sale at the Republican Convention in Anaheim, CA, likened the Democrat Hillary Clinton to a hen with "2 fat thighs, 2 small breasts… left wing".
The button, brought to the convention by an unknown vendor, where reportedly brought to reach out to female voters.
San Francisco Chronicle reporter Carla Marinucci tweeted this photo that started a firestorm online.
Marinucci told the New York Daily News the event organizers banished the buttons from the convention in about an hour.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Irish students told “No Irish Need Apply”...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an...
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
- Unionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for...
- Top ten negative terms used to describe Irish...
- Are the Celts one of the ten lost tribes...
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis'...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra