Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Galway city official grid lick capital of Ireland
Posted on Friday, November 12, 2010 at 01:15 AM
- Ellen DeGeneres mocks Abercrombie & Fitch’s sizing and customer policies – VIDEO
- Students use tilt-shift photography to create toy town video of Dublin city
- New Irish stamp features Irish teen’s short story about Dublin
- The world’s smallest cinema fits into an old phone box in Malin, Donegal - VIDEO
- ‘Star Trek into Darkness’ stars Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto attempt to speak Irish - VIDEO
Galway city has been named the most congested in Ireland with over 37 percent of roads gridlocked according to new report by TomTom.
Dublin and Limerick weren't far behind with 29 percent and 28 percent. Cork, Waterford and Drogheda also came in the top five traffic hot spots in Ireland.
“Navigation isn’t just about getting from a-to-b anymore, it’s about finding the quickest and easiest route to your destination” says David Crotty, TomTom country manager, Ireland.
“The recent launch of HD Traffic in Ireland will ensure TomTom sat nav drivers will be able to find a faster route through the traffic – even if they live in Galway.”
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Enda Kenny, not the Catholic Church, speaks...
- $104 million Brian Boru biopic set to be...
- Nigerian migrants send $653 million a year...
- Irish ‘Mick’ fighter pilot was one of the...
- One in seven people on social welfare in...
- Chilling testimony before congressional hearing
- The top 100 Irish last names explained
- Award winning Irish documentary ‘Men at Lunch’.
- Irish people in UK 'less likely to identify...
- Gay porn priest is appointed to new parish...