Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Galway city official grid lick capital of Ireland
Posted on Friday, November 12, 2010 at 01:15 AM
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
Galway city has been named the most congested in Ireland with over 37 percent of roads gridlocked according to new report by TomTom.
Dublin and Limerick weren't far behind with 29 percent and 28 percent. Cork, Waterford and Drogheda also came in the top five traffic hot spots in Ireland.
“Navigation isn’t just about getting from a-to-b anymore, it’s about finding the quickest and easiest route to your destination” says David Crotty, TomTom country manager, Ireland.
“The recent launch of HD Traffic in Ireland will ensure TomTom sat nav drivers will be able to find a faster route through the traffic – even if they live in Galway.”
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Nelson Mandela once considered a terrorist...