Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Forget crisp sandwiches - they’ve finally invented a Tayto chocolate bar
Posted on Wednesday, January 09, 2013 at 05:09 AM
- The world’s smallest cinema fits into an old phone box in Malin, Donegal - VIDEO
- ‘Star Trek into Darkness’ stars Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto attempt to speak Irish - VIDEO
- Video of three-year-old Colombian boy 'celebrating' Mass becomes online hit
- Camera attached to spire records dazzling finale of One World Trade Center – VIDEO
- Galway teacher thrilled to receive thank you letter from President Obama for sketch drawing
|Tayto chocolate (Photo: @WaffleWaitress)|
The man himself spoke to TheJournal.ie and explained where this confusingly packed chocolate bar’s inception had sprung from. He said “I thought that as crisps and chocolate together is such an Irish tradition, why not bring out my own bar? It’s not crisp flavored! Just nice milk chocolate so you can eat it with crisps if that floats your boat.”
Read more: IrishCentral.com's top Irish food products - SEE PHOTOS
See more: Irish Food
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Chilling testimony before congressional hearing
- Horse disemboweled and sliced open in horrific.
- Bill O'Reilly claims the Obama administration...
- Census shows more Catholics than Protestants...
- Enda Kenny rejects Dublin Archbishop's claims...
- New reports suggest Robert F Kennedy’s wife...
- 'You attack one Muslim, you attack all Muslims'
- Senator Schumer says Irish deserve a separate...
- Gerry Adams accuses British government of...
- Young people worst affected by Ireland’s...