Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Forget crisp sandwiches - they’ve finally invented a Tayto chocolate bar
Posted on Wednesday, January 09, 2013 at 05:09 AM
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
|Tayto chocolate (Photo: @WaffleWaitress)|
The man himself spoke to TheJournal.ie and explained where this confusingly packed chocolate bar’s inception had sprung from. He said “I thought that as crisps and chocolate together is such an Irish tradition, why not bring out my own bar? It’s not crisp flavored! Just nice milk chocolate so you can eat it with crisps if that floats your boat.”
Read more: IrishCentral.com's top Irish food products - SEE PHOTOS
See more: Irish Food
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Nelson Mandela once considered a terrorist...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Bono, Gerry Adams, President Higgins all...