Flashmob of Irish dancers surprises travelers at Dublin Airport (VIDEO)
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
|"Take the Floor" Irish dance
flashmob wow's Dublin airport crowds
Visitors to Dublin Airport were treated and surprised with an incredible 'flashmob' from the cast of 'Take The Floor 2013'.
An international cast of over 60 of the world's leading Irish dancers, representing 11 different countries, stunned patrons with their substantial addition to the viral "flashmob" craze.
A Gathering event, "Take the Floor 2013" is an Irish dance show like no other. The 60 dancers along with musical accompaniment from Beoga, are creating the entire show in just 10 days.
Their site states that this is a "brand new departure in live entertainment will not only astound but inspire audiences by showing what can be created when like-minded people put their passions and creativity into practice.
For more information visit www.takethefloorbackstage.com.
Here's the video of their Dublin Airport flashmob:
Be the first to make a comment.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Nelson Mandela once considered a terrorist...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.