Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Facebook release an Irish version of Farmville just in time for St. Patrick’s Day- SEE VIDEO
Posted on Wednesday, March 16, 2011 at 01:11 PM
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
Farmville, an extremely popular Facebook game and app, that has over 60 million players worldwide, is now offering players an Irish version in conjunction with Tourism Ireland.
Speaking about the new venture Discover Ireland said: “Facebook fans are invited to create their own idyllic town in Ireland, with the help of ‘tour guide’ Sally. They can then explore iconic sites and visitor attractions around the island, completing various challenges in order to progress to the next level of the game; these challenges reflect the huge variety of things to see and do on a holiday in Ireland.”
Ireland town offers gamers the chance to visit Irish tourist destinations.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- Ireland crowned “Top Tourist Destination”...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- How the Irish celebrate Christmas has changed...