Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Facebook now show movies - starting with Christopher Nolan’s ‘The Dark Knight’
Posted on Wednesday, March 09, 2011 at 06:55 AM
- The world’s smallest cinema fits into an old phone box in Malin, Donegal - VIDEO
- ‘Star Trek into Darkness’ stars Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto attempt to speak Irish - VIDEO
- Video of three-year-old Colombian boy 'celebrating' Mass becomes online hit
- Camera attached to spire records dazzling finale of One World Trade Center – VIDEO
- Galway teacher thrilled to receive thank you letter from President Obama for sketch drawing
From yesterday they "began testing an offering of selected movies for purchase or rental through Warner Bros. Entertainment's Facebook movie Pages."
The first movie to be made available is Christopher Nolan's 'The Dark Knight', which will cost $3 for 48 hours.
"Facebook has become a daily destination for hundreds of millions of people," said Thomas Gewecke, President of Warner Bros. Digital Distribution "Making our films available through Facebook is a natural extension of our digital distribution efforts. It gives consumers a simple, convenient way to access and enjoy our films through the world's largest social network”
Be the first to make a comment.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Bill O'Reilly claims the Obama administration...
- Chilling testimony before congressional hearing
- Enda Kenny rejects Dublin Archbishop's claims...
- Census shows more Catholics than Protestants...
- New reports suggest Robert F Kennedy’s wife...
- 'You attack one Muslim, you attack all Muslims'
- Young people worst affected by Ireland’s...
- Prospects for immigration reform bill are...
- Gerry Adams accuses British government of...
- Disgraced Cardinal Keith O’Brien leaves Scotlan