Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Enda Kenny- gone to the dogs?
Posted on Thursday, February 03, 2011 at 11:14 AM
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
The photo shows the Fine Gael leader shaking the giant guide dogs paw as he offers him an engaging smile.
The Irish Times have asked their readers to come up with suitable captions for the photo.
Here are just some of the best:
FF send the attack dogs after Enda, as usual they couldn’t even get that right! Comment by Paul Kane
“The dogs on the street know Fine Gael can get them back on their feet”. Comment by Mark
Kenny unveils running mate. Comment by David
Most Impressive Candidate for Taoiseach enjoys chance meeting with Enda Kenny. Comment by festinog
Will Strictly Come Dancing nerer end!!! Comment by Tom
“And you are our Councillor where exactly?” Comment by Highway61
FG leader freed from captivity by sniffer dogs. Comment by Paolo
What is your choice caption? Tell us below
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an...
- Irish students told “No Irish Need Apply”...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
- Dubliner found guilty of vicious Temple Bar...
- Unionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for...
- Top ten negative terms used to describe Irish...
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis'...
- Are the Celts one of the ten lost tribes...