Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Enda Kenny- gone to the dogs?
Posted on Thursday, February 03, 2011 at 11:14 AM
- Australian court hears supermarket's 'freshly made bread' imported from Ireland
- Kickstarter project launched for Irish dance video game featuring Fusion Fighters - VIDEO
- Dubliners jump off restaurant rooftop into the River Liffey - VIDEO
- Stamps celebrating 50th anniversary of John F Kennedy's visit to Ireland revealed - PHOTOS
- 3 kittens, 3 ducklings and a mother cat called Della - more video of the adorable animals from Offaly
The photo shows the Fine Gael leader shaking the giant guide dogs paw as he offers him an engaging smile.
The Irish Times have asked their readers to come up with suitable captions for the photo.
Here are just some of the best:
FF send the attack dogs after Enda, as usual they couldn’t even get that right! Comment by Paul Kane
“The dogs on the street know Fine Gael can get them back on their feet”. Comment by Mark
Kenny unveils running mate. Comment by David
Most Impressive Candidate for Taoiseach enjoys chance meeting with Enda Kenny. Comment by festinog
Will Strictly Come Dancing nerer end!!! Comment by Tom
“And you are our Councillor where exactly?” Comment by Highway61
FG leader freed from captivity by sniffer dogs. Comment by Paolo
What is your choice caption? Tell us below
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Good Morning America says Sasha and Malia...
- Sinn Fein deputy leader speaks out against...
- Michelle Obama and daughters trace their...
- Former church spokesman criticised for using...
- President Obama’s visit to North comes at...
- Daily Mail unloads on 'drunken young' Paddys...
- Dating website for ‘homosensible’ Catholic...
- Michelle Obama and daughters visit Glendalough.
- Body of Irish immigrant tossed in medical...
- Massive outpouring of support as $65,000...