Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Enda Kenny- gone to the dogs?
Posted on Thursday, February 03, 2011 at 11:14 AM
- Ellen DeGeneres mocks Abercrombie & Fitch’s sizing and customer policies – VIDEO
- Students use tilt-shift photography to create toy town video of Dublin city
- New Irish stamp features Irish teen’s short story about Dublin
- The world’s smallest cinema fits into an old phone box in Malin, Donegal - VIDEO
- ‘Star Trek into Darkness’ stars Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto attempt to speak Irish - VIDEO
The photo shows the Fine Gael leader shaking the giant guide dogs paw as he offers him an engaging smile.
The Irish Times have asked their readers to come up with suitable captions for the photo.
Here are just some of the best:
FF send the attack dogs after Enda, as usual they couldn’t even get that right! Comment by Paul Kane
“The dogs on the street know Fine Gael can get them back on their feet”. Comment by Mark
Kenny unveils running mate. Comment by David
Most Impressive Candidate for Taoiseach enjoys chance meeting with Enda Kenny. Comment by festinog
Will Strictly Come Dancing nerer end!!! Comment by Tom
“And you are our Councillor where exactly?” Comment by Highway61
FG leader freed from captivity by sniffer dogs. Comment by Paolo
What is your choice caption? Tell us below
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Enda Kenny, not the Catholic Church, speaks...
- Top bishops clash over excommunication of...
- Irish ‘Mick’ fighter pilot was one of the...
- Irish leader delivers powerful commencement...
- $104 million Brian Boru biopic set to be...
- Nigerian migrants send $653 million a year...
- Guinness summit? Obama and Putin to enjoy...
- Right-wing shock jock Pete Santilli slammed...
- The top 100 Irish last names explained
- Chilling testimony before congressional hearing