Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Electronic cigarettes taken off shelves in Ireland
Posted on Tuesday, August 02, 2011 at 06:24 AM
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
The device allows people to smoke in areas where tobacco is banned and were invented by a
Chinese pharmacist. They offer the sensation of smoking but have no tobacco or tar. However concerns were expressed that the cigarettes could contain harmful chemicals.
The EU must now establish if the device can be classified as a medical or tobacco products.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Nelson Mandela once considered a terrorist...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Bono, Gerry Adams, President Higgins all...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...