Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Eat your greens - festival St. Patrick’s Day sausage sell like hot cakes – PHOTO
Posted on Friday, March 30, 2012 at 06:13 AM
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
|Proudly showing off the Mallon green sausages for St Patrick's Day are - |
from left - Robin Hunniford, Paul Martin and David Kelly
“It was a bit of a gimmick,” butcher Robin Hunniford told the Portadown Times.
Shoppers snapped up several pounds of the emerald bangers when they added some green food coloring to their home made sausages. “The feed-back from the customers is that they really enjoyed them.
“They sold like hot dogs!” he added.
53-year old Irish carpenter re-emigrates to New York, describes why he had to leave
Top ten people I’d like to have a pint with
Be the first to make a comment.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Irish university suspends Legion of Mary...
- 4,000 Irish social welfare letters encourage...
- Notre Dame sues federal government again...
- Pope Francis calls capitalism “new tyranny”...
- Nelson Mandela showed us all what could be...
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis'...
- Top ten worst ever Irish Christmas gifts,...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Address by Nelson Mandela to Joint Houses...
- Unionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for...