Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Eat your greens - festival St. Patrick’s Day sausage sell like hot cakes – PHOTO
Posted on Friday, March 30, 2012 at 06:13 AM
- Surfing descendents of the King of the Blasket Islands to unite in new documentary - VIDEO
- Farmers stage 24-hour prayer vigil for fine weather on Kerry-Cork border - VIDEO
- Ellen DeGeneres mocks Abercrombie & Fitch’s sizing and customer policies – VIDEO
- Students use tilt-shift photography to create toy town video of Dublin city
- New Irish stamp features Irish teen’s short story about Dublin
|Proudly showing off the Mallon green sausages for St Patrick's Day are - |
from left - Robin Hunniford, Paul Martin and David Kelly
“It was a bit of a gimmick,” butcher Robin Hunniford told the Portadown Times.
Shoppers snapped up several pounds of the emerald bangers when they added some green food coloring to their home made sausages. “The feed-back from the customers is that they really enjoyed them.
“They sold like hot dogs!” he added.
53-year old Irish carpenter re-emigrates to New York, describes why he had to leave
Top ten people I’d like to have a pint with
Be the first to make a comment.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Young Irish woman turned in to U.S. authorities
- Irishman John Downey arrested for 1982 IRA...
- Michael Flatley, star of Lord of the Dance...
- Nigerian migrants send $653 million a year...
- The top ten things I dislike about Irish...
- Top bishops clash over excommunication of...
- One in seven people on social welfare in...
- Do the Irish speak a foreign language?
- 'I expect terror attacks during G8 summit'...
- U2’s Bono spills on American politicians...