Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Dubliner makes romantic gesture in time of St. Valentine’s Day - PHOTO
Posted on Thursday, February 09, 2012 at 05:37 AM
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
|Sign of love outside Des Kelly's, Dublin|
Is this just like one of those sweet "Missed Connections" notes you find on Craigslist or is this just shameless attention seeking? We'd like to think it's cupid.
More offbeat stories from IrishCentral
John Walker Lindh, the American Taliban, seeks Irish citizenship - POLL
Obama’s Irish cousin wants out of jury duty to meet US president
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Notre Dame sues federal government again...
- Unionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for...
- Caroline Kennedy “selfie” in Japan reveals...
- Smithwick inquiry finds Irish police may...
- Ireland wins top spot on Forbes’ Best Countries
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis'...
- Why Ireland needs to give its emigrants a...
- Pope Francis calls capitalism “new tyranny”...
- Cork mother grieves for husband, son and...