Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Dubliner Agata Dembiecka in the running for PETA's Europe's Sexiest Vegetarian contest
Posted on Thursday, August 25, 2011 at 12:21 PM
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
|Dubliner Agata Dembiecka|
What do Dublin resident Agata Dembiecka and Bill Clinton, Alicia Silverstone, Natalie Portman and Joaquin Phoenix have in common? They are all sizzlingly sexy vegans and vegetarians.
PETA is now on a mission to find their sexy but not-quite-world-famous counterparts. Agata has beaten out hundreds of entrants from across Europe to become one of eight female finalists in PETA's Europe's Sexiest Vegetarian contest.
Perez Hilton showcases Dublin Rose of Tralee’s dance talent - VIDEO
Amazing footage of a dog playing with a dolphin off the coast of Ireland – VIDEO
Damian McGinty wins the Glee Project - Shock as he thought he'd lost, only to be told he'd won - VIDEOS
Agata swore off meat when she made the connection between friend and food. "Eating a chicken for me would be like eating my own dog", she explains. Now, when the part-time model isn't posing for the camera, she's fostering animals or making people smile as a customer service assistant.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- Ireland crowned “Top Tourist Destination”...
- How the Irish celebrate Christmas has changed...
- Dublin cops foil hit on drug kingpin John...