Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Dubliner Agata Dembiecka in the running for PETA's Europe's Sexiest Vegetarian contest
Posted on Thursday, August 25, 2011 at 12:21 PM
- New Irish stamp features Irish teen’s short story about Dublin
- The world’s smallest cinema fits into an old phone box in Malin, Donegal - VIDEO
- ‘Star Trek into Darkness’ stars Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto attempt to speak Irish - VIDEO
- Video of three-year-old Colombian boy 'celebrating' Mass becomes online hit
- Camera attached to spire records dazzling finale of One World Trade Center – VIDEO
|Dubliner Agata Dembiecka|
What do Dublin resident Agata Dembiecka and Bill Clinton, Alicia Silverstone, Natalie Portman and Joaquin Phoenix have in common? They are all sizzlingly sexy vegans and vegetarians.
PETA is now on a mission to find their sexy but not-quite-world-famous counterparts. Agata has beaten out hundreds of entrants from across Europe to become one of eight female finalists in PETA's Europe's Sexiest Vegetarian contest.
Perez Hilton showcases Dublin Rose of Tralee’s dance talent - VIDEO
Amazing footage of a dog playing with a dolphin off the coast of Ireland – VIDEO
Damian McGinty wins the Glee Project - Shock as he thought he'd lost, only to be told he'd won - VIDEOS
Agata swore off meat when she made the connection between friend and food. "Eating a chicken for me would be like eating my own dog", she explains. Now, when the part-time model isn't posing for the camera, she's fostering animals or making people smile as a customer service assistant.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Enda Kenny, not the Catholic Church, speaks...
- $104 million Brian Boru biopic set to be...
- Irish ‘Mick’ fighter pilot was one of the...
- Nigerian migrants send $653 million a year...
- One in seven people on social welfare in...
- Chilling testimony before congressional hearing
- The top 100 Irish last names explained
- Award winning Irish documentary ‘Men at Lunch’.
- Planned Parenthood support for Irish leader...
- Gay porn priest is appointed to new parish...