Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Could our Irish weather be the worst in Europe?
Posted on Wednesday, December 08, 2010 at 07:44 AM
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
The map opposite was taken recently from the European weather emergency service and rates the severity of snow storms across Europe.
The scale of severity goes from green (safe) through to yellow and orange (potentially dangerous) to red (very dangerous).
Could Ireland's weather really be the worst in Europe and if so why does it improve dramatically when you cross the border into Northern Ireland!
Most Popular Blog Posts
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Ireland crowned “Top Tourist Destination”...
- How the Irish celebrate Christmas has changed...