Corrigan Brothers may update ‘Rory McIlroy’ tune if Irishman is victorious at Masters - VIDEO
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
|The Corrigan Brothers|
Ireland’s The Corrigan Brothers - whose song ‘No One is as Irish as Barack OBama’ was a hit - are cheering on Co Down native Rory McIlroy in his bid to win the Masters.
The singing group who hails from Tipperary penned a song about the Irish golf wonder last year when he first started making waves on the scene.
Now, as McIlroy is battling his way through the Master, lead singer Ger Corrigan said, “We expect to be changing the lyrics if Rory masters the masters, and look forward to performing the song for Rory when he comes back to Ireland as Masters Champion”
Check out The Corrigan Brothers’ tune here:
Be the first to make a comment.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- Ireland crowned “Top Tourist Destination”...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Dublin cops foil hit on drug kingpin John...