Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Christy Moore plays 'Ride On' and other tunes for 'Occupy Dame Street' in Dublin - VIDEO
Posted on Thursday, December 08, 2011 at 09:50 AM
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
This week Christy Moore popped down to the Occupy Dame Street, in Dublin to entertain the protesters and give a 'shout out' to the other "Occupy" camps around Ireland in Cork, Galway and Belfast.
The Irish legendary musician popped in at 11pm to have a chat and play some tunes for the folks camped out.
Here's their video:
Christy Moore at Occupy Dame Street from Dave Donnellan on Vimeo
More offbeat stories from Irish Central
Irishman dropped child at day-care and robbed a New Jersey bank
Nothing compares to Las Vegas wedding for Sinead O’Connor
Be the first to make a comment.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Irish university suspends Legion of Mary...
- Notre Dame sues federal government again...
- Unionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for...
- 4,000 Irish social welfare letters encourage...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Top ten worst ever Irish Christmas gifts,...
- Caroline Kennedy “selfie” in Japan reveals...
- Pope Francis calls capitalism “new tyranny”...
- Address by Nelson Mandela to Joint Houses...
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis'...